The aim of the programme is to produce graduates who can work independently, skilled, competent, creative and innovative, with in-depth knowledge in their related areas of research and are able to contribute to the body of knowledge.
PROGRAMME GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- To produce graduates who can work independently in their area of specialization.
- To develop graduates who are competent in conducting research.
- To infuse graduates with the skills and creativity in solving problems.
- To enhance the graduates’ ability to effectively express ideas verbally and in written form
PROGRAMME LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of concepts, theories and practices in the field of occupational safety and health (OSH).
- Analyze and identify solutions to the safety and health-related problems.
- Improve the interaction skills with society and stake holders aside from emphasizing social responsibility towards society and nation in the related fields.
- Communicate effectively in oral and writing, possess leadership skills and be able to work in groups at any levels
- Become efficient, effective, and ethical Safety and Health Practitioner.
- Upgrade skills in managing, supervising and training workers through lifelong learning process.
- Manage and organize limited internal and external resources in order to response to any incident, accident, emergency, disaster and crisis efficiency.
- Integrate and synthesize safety and health issues and be able to evaluate the planning, implementation and alternative solutions in organizations and society.
- Enhance leadership and management skills in making decisions.